HSE & Quality Policy
Micoda Process Systems International is an oil and gas services and products provider who is committed to ensure a safe and healthy workplace, for all persons working for and on behalf of the company, clients, and visitors. We are dedicated to protect the environment and we believe in a transparent and proactive policy and that all adverse hseq impacts are preventable. We will strive to deliver quality products and services in our day to day business.
To fulfill this commitment, MICODA will:
- Develop and implement effective Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Management Program with defined objectives and targets to improve proactive control of risk and create a step change in behavior.
- Give Health, Safety, Environment and Quality the highest consideration within the Company’s other business objectives.
- Comply with Abu Dhabi Occupational Safety and Health System Framework (OSHAD-SF) as well as all applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the company subscribes to.
- Implement continual improvement programs utilizing the latest technologies.
- Encourage personnel to have ownership for identifying and eliminating hazards, preventing injury to themselves and others, by including HSEQ performance in the appraisal and rewarding systems.
- Provide persons working for and on behalf of Micoda Process Systems International with all necessary training, resources and systems, as well as to empower them to STOP any unsafe work.
- Allow all personnel to have direct access to the highest management levels of the company to address any issues related to HSEQ.
- Actively monitor, audit and review to improve HSEQ IMS, processes and performance.
- Hold supervisory management accountable for ensuring and promoting a safe and healthy workplace and the protection of the environment within their areas of responsibilities.
- Improve the efficient use of energy and natural resources.
- Provide to the Oil and Gas industry a World Class Quality Service.